Only 26$ Dr. Joseph Riggio – Million Dollar High Ticket Groups and Programs 2.0
Million Dollar High Ticket Groups and Programs 2.0 – Dr. Joseph Riggio
Welcome to ” Million Dollar High Ticket Groups and Programs 2.0 ”
Who is Dr. Joseph Riggio ?
Dr. Joseph Riggio is a cognitive scientist and a Society of NLP Master Trainer, Master Consulting Hypnotist, IBLEC Fellow, and the Architect and Designer of the MythoSelf Process and SomaSemantics models of transformational change.
Get Access To The Full Million Dollar High Ticket Groups and Programs 2.0 (v2.0) OnLine Live Training – 8 Weekly Modules – Beginning 4 October 2
5 Program Modules
- Establish & Install Your Own High-Ticket Mindset, Attitude & Presumption
- Decide On A Specific High-Ticket Audience
- Establish A Defined, Achievable Outcome For Your High Ticket Audience
- Design A Predictable Program To Deliver Your High-Ticket Promise
- Create An Irresistible “Perfect” Offer To Sell The High-Ticket Program To Your Audience
- Bonus Module One: Your First Small Program Together That Generates $2000 In 30 Days
- Bonus Module Two: Build Your High-Ticket Outreach Campaign
- Bonus Module Three: Enroll People And Deliver Your High-Ticket Program
The Bonus Bundle Material:
- TCP | The Complete Package Digital Training Package ($347)
- Secrets of Wealth Attraction Success 2-Hr. HD Video ($99)
- Kick-Ass Consulting Strategies ($97)
- Full Kick-Ass Consulting Strategies Program ($997)
- INFLUENCE! Full Program Recordings ($1997)
- 2 Months UA Sapphire MasterMind ($1800)
- Free Ticket To The “2018 Kick-Ass Consulting Bootcamp”($4500)
- Private Social Network
- Private Discussion Group
Additional documentation :
Small businesses are privately owned corporations, partnerships, or sole proprietorships that have fewer employees and/or less annual revenue than a regular-sized business or corporation. Businesses are defined as “small” in terms of being able to apply for government support and qualify for preferential tax policy varies depending on the country and industry. Small businesses range from fifteen employees under the Australian Fair Work Act 2009, fifty employees according to the definition used by the European Union, and fewer than five hundred employees to qualify for many U.S. Small Business Administration programs. While small businesses can also be classified according to other methods, such as annual revenues, shipments, sales, assets, or by annual gross or net revenue or net profits, the number of employees is one of the most widely used measures.
Small businesses in many countries include service or retail operations such as convenience stores, small grocery stores, bakeries or delicatessens, hairdressers or tradespeople (e.g., carpenters, electricians), restaurants, guest houses, photographers, very small-scale manufacturing, and Internet-related businesses such as web design and computer programming. Some professionals operate as small businesses, such as lawyers, accountants, dentists and medical doctors (although these professionals can also work for large organizations or companies). Small businesses vary a great deal in terms of size, revenues and regulatory authorization, both within a country and from country to country. Some small businesses, such as a home accounting business, may only require a business license. On the other hand, other small businesses, such as day cares, retirement homes and restaurants serving liquor are more heavily regulated, and may require inspection and certification from various government authorities.
Follow our social media :
#Download #Freedownload #torrentdownload #sharedownload #getwsodo #blackhat #Review