Only 15$ Charm Offensive – Charming Copy Crash Course
Charm Offensive – Charming Copy Crash Course
Welcome to ” Charming Copy Crash Course ”
Who is the Charm Offensive for?
Are you a freelancer?
Do you own an agency?
Perhaps you’re a professional copywriter or marketer…
Or do you just wish to become more successful online?
If you’ve never sent a cold pitch or done a sales call in your life, Charm Offensive Professional is for you.
If you’ve got a few clients but rely on word of mouth to get new clients and want to be more proactive in your sales tactics, Charm Offensive Professional is for you.
If you’ve been going a while and want to take some ‘big leaps’ and take your business to the next level, Charm Offensive Professional is for you.
If you want to move from working with smaller clients to big brands or whoever your ‘dream clients’ are, Charm Offensive Professional is for you.
If you want to be able to get PR coverage for your business or for your clients, Charm Offensive Professional is for you.
If you want to add a new revenue stream where you sell your expertise at scale by building a profitable ‘tribe’ like Charm Offensive, Charm Offensive Professional is for you.
If you want to get promoted in your job and get a pay rise for doing some awesome work winning new clients or customers, Charm Offensive Professional is for you.
If you want to be part of an actively supportive community of other digital entrepreneurs, marketers, sales professionals, freelancers, developers, copywriters, UK-based VAs, cartoonists, magicians, and other assorted but talented weirdos…
All right, all right, all right. It’s finally happening. The first Charm Offensive writing day is happening on May 30th, 2019.
Do you like the cut of my jib? Do you enjoy my writing? Even when it’s in the form of a torrent of sales pitches? If so, well, naturally, I must applaud your good taste.
How would you like to up your own writing game?
The first ever Charm Offensive writing day comes in two parts.
The Original Drunk Cold Email
Subject: Apologies in advance
You’ve never heard of me. (Hi, I’m Jon!) I got your details from a list.*gasp* But hey,
at least you’re list-worthy, that’s gotta be worth something, right?
Ok. Let’s get down to brass tacks. I’m writing to you from the office of Render
Positive, a highly creative marketing agency I run with my brother Gary, and a team
of 20 people far more talented than me.
For over five years, we’ve run our own amazing agency. It’s a wonderful feeling
knowing we are not ripping clients off – and we are doing the best work of our lives.
We’re looking to win clients over to our side and away from those evil (ok, maybe not
evil… but not as good) other agencies.
If you let me have a chat with you about your digital marketing needs, I will take you
for coffee/lunch/tequila shots and promise to be somewhat entertaining. If you’re
lucky, I may even wear a top hat. First off, I’d love to give you some ideas you’re free
I have attached a picture of a ferret that has been dressed up. According to the
Internet, his name is Colin. I trust this will charm you into submission.
What you will learn from Charming Copy Crash Course :
Part 1: Charming Copy Crash Course
Want to learn how to open up opportunities for yourself whenever you want?
You’ll be able to generate leads by choice. You’ll be able to pick and choose the types of companies you want to work with.
Have dream clients you’d LOVE to work with? I’ll show you how the right words to get their attention.
I’ll analyse a range of my most effective templates, breaking down the structure, and explaining the joke formulas and persuasive devices contained within.
I’ll show you how to write charming follow up messages that nudge your targets into replying.
I will run through examples of my own successful copy, showing you the structure, rhetorical devices, and joke formulas used throughout.
I’ll show you how to:
- Get prospects to enthusiastically agree to a call or meeting with you, using winning examples from brands like Hewlett Packard, Symantec, Red Bull, Walt Disney, o2, and many more.
- Follow up with your target prospects in a way that is polite, endearing, and effective.
- How to follow up with prospects that send you a positive response.
- Invite yourself onto huge podcasts such as Entrepreneurs on Fire.
- Get coverage in publications such as Time Magazine, The Guardian, The Independent, Venturebeat, The BBC, Entrepreneur.com, Inc.com, and many more.
- Moving past the cold pitch: I’ll show you how to use charming copy to request testimonials, ask for referrals, and upsell other services to your existing clients.
- Use direct mail to get the attention of senior decision makers who are near impossible to reach using digital mediums.
You’ll learn the principles of writing charming copy, including how to:
- Open your emails in a way that surprises prospects and makes them smirk, smile, or laugh out loud.
- Introduce yourself and your offering succinctly in a way that intrigues your prospects, without boring them or being self-indulgent.
- Command the attention of your prospects throughout your email using humour formulas, ensuring they read it to the end.
- Sell the idea that a brief call with you won’t be a horrible ‘hard-selling’ experience, it’ll actually be enjoyable and beneficial to your prospect.
- Use the Charm Offensive approach to make whatever request you desire, enabling you to write your own charming emails, letters, and messages.
After the training sessions, we will have a questions & answers session.
Ask whatever you want about charming copywriting, or anything relating to winning clients, keeping clients, or anything else you think I’ll be able to help with.
Part 2: Time to write
One to One Support from me
Once the training sessions are over, it’s time for you to get writing.
Virtual Writing Workshop attendees will also be able to get feedback on one piece of copy they would like reviewing.
This feedback will be provided either on the day or within a few days (depending on how busy I am on the day, as I’ll be helping attendees in person too.)
Instructions will be sent via email on how to share your writing efforts with me.
Full Recording Of The Day’s Training Sessions
You will be sent a recording of the Charming Copy Crash Course session and the Q&A session. You will also be sent the accompanying slide decks.
You will also be sent swipe files of all the Charm Offensive copy examples we’ve run through.
This includes example copy for:
- Booking sales calls
- Following up with prospects who haven’t replied
- Following up with prospects who have replied
- Getting journalists to reply to you and write stories about you/your clients
- Inviting yourself onto podcasts
- Upsell additional services to current clients
- Obtaining testimonials from existing clients
- Asking for referrals from existing clients
- Creative direct mail campaigns
Follow our social media :
#Download #Freedownload #torrentdownload #sharedownload #getwsodo #blackhat #Review