Only 25$ Manuel Da Costa – Building and Scaling an Optimization Program
Manuel Da Costa – Building and Scaling an Optimization Program
Welcome to”Manuel Da Costa – Building and Scaling an Optimization Program”
About your instructor, Manuel Da Costa
Manuel heads up the product development and growth at Effective Experiments. He’s an expert Conversion Optimizer, Software Entrepreneur & Community Builder
He’s passionate about optimization and consults mid-to-large lead gen and ecommerce companies. Processes, culture and strategy are the backbone of every successful optimisation programme and so he helps companies build an internal framework to achieve that.
Manuel also loves building communities around a shared interest or topic, such as Conversion World. Currently, it is the largest online CRO community with a dedicated Slack group and a yearly virtual conference. Now in its 3rd year, it attracts top speakers and attendees from all around the globe.
Previously he founded Lean Startup Manchester and Leanconf, Europe’s first Lean startup dedicated conference which he ran for two years.
Building and scaling an optimization program in your company
This in-depth course will teach you how to build a conversion rate optimization program that wins – over and over again. Avoid common pitfalls, get executive buy-in, and push through more tests (and more ROI). This course will give your company (and your career) a boost.
In this 4-class training program, you will learn to
- Set up a conversion optimization that scales and gets results.
- Understand why your CRO program may not be performing optimally.
- Scale up your testing program and learning velocity.
- Get organizational buy-in from executives and team members.
This course is right for you if…
- You are working within a company (and not an agency).
- You have an optimization program in place in your company or you’re considering setting one up.
- You have experienced challenges getting tests deployed and pushback from stakeholders.
- You are committed to making changes and working with others in your company to make it happen on an organizational level.
This course is probably not for you if…
- You’re an agency. Refer to Craig Sullivan’s course on this.
- You are allergic to change. This course will cover organizational change management.
- Skills you should have before taking this course
- There are no advanced level skills required in this course and the course is accessible to CRO practitioners or marketers transitioning to CRO. However:
- You must have a working knowledge of the entire CRO process. You will be convincing others to be part of this process. As such you must know what you’re talking about. (If you don’t know this, go read up on the CXL blog and take some relevant courses.
- Be confident in working with people (or willing to work on yourself to get there)
In just 4 sessions, you’ll be able to…
- Set up your optimization team and keep everyone motivated towards the same goal.
- Engage stakeholders, engineers, and other departments when they have their own agenda.
- Build a structured CRO process that will drastically improve your testing velocity.
- Emulate successful companies with fast moving testing programs.
- Create a roadmap for the growth of your own optimization program.
#Download #Freedownload #torrentdownload #sharedownload #getwsodo #blackhat #Review
Join Discussion Group
Follow our social media :